GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"This is the beginning of the way it's gonna be for you and me ..."

Just a rough sketch. You can expect more later, maybe. ;)

As for what it is, watch and you will understand:

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
haha, that was great! Thanks for sharing, I like your sketch also, very nice progression IMO.

couple notes:
I relish those old vids that lasted longer than our current short attention span could handle
Looks like they said "go drive it around in random circles, we will make it work" hehe

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you like it, I am happy to say that this is, well, only the beginning. Chances are, you will be seeing more. Maybe more than you expect. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,557 Posts
Nice work. But a major issue I see with it are the wheels, they're too thin! And the one at the front is too far out there, and overall the wheelbase looks very long. That's the only main thing I see with it, otherwise it looks great!

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Good job. Me likes! :D
I'm looking forward to seeing more of it as it progresses & also looking forward to see other angles of it too.:D

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Nice work. But a major issue I see with it are the wheels, they're too thin! And the one at the front is too far out there, and overall the wheelbase looks very long. That's the only main thing I see with it, otherwise it looks great!
The wheel issue is a "glitch" that always crops up in my rough sketches. It will be fixed.

As for the wheelbase problem, that will be ironed out in future sketches. I initially suspected that something was wrong here after I finished the design. It's an easy fix though; I can either reposition the base of the windscreen or move the location of the front wheel a little more back.

Thanks for the pointing out areas in which I can improve, though. I love that sort of feedback, Burns, and you can provide some of the best of it. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts