GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
I don't think buying a 2002 Trailblazer is a good idea. Check out Trailblazer Anger. Someone posted a link: http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=17736. According to this web forum the Trailblazer from this model year has transmission issues. You might be better off going for a 2004 model year since the problem seems to have been solved by then.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
always thought these were under appreciated for what they were. My boss has one (02 Envoy SLT), and it has well over a 100k mileage, with minor issues dont remember what. They tow a 20 plus foot trailer many times a year, they have hit a deer (wasn't trying to rhyme!). and the thing is just as solid as it was new. I love the style love the powerplant, not as happy w/ the interior, but it is stylish enough!!

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
always thought these were under appreciated for what they were. My boss has one (02 Envoy SLT), and it has well over a 100k mileage, with minor issues dont remember what. They tow a 20 plus foot trailer many times a year, they have hit a deer (wasn't trying to rhyme!). and the thing is just as solid as it was new. I love the style love the powerplant, not as happy w/ the interior, but it is stylish enough!!
It's wouldn't be too bad if they styled it like a mini-Tahoe.

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
My Aunt likes her Envoy SLT model. Just like with all of her other vehicles she loaded it with just about every piece of optional equipment imaginable. The Interior styling is nothing to brag about but the BOSE stereos sound quality sure makes up for it

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
get an XUV!

·
Registered
8,636 Posts
Thanks for that... I'll ask the dealer if the TB's tranny has failed yet.
Sure no problem, I was reading that thread and someone bought a used Trailblazer from that model year and the transmission failed on him a few thousand miles later. JMO but I think the smarter buy is the 2004 model year Trailblazer.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.