GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides cars I love guitars. 50 years ago today Leo Fender introduced the Stratocaster Guitar. I own one and love it. Just think of how many songs you have loved in your lifetime that were played on a STRAT. Thanks Leo. Cars and Guitars it just don't get any better.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
..something other then cars? what is this you speak of? Do you dare say there is more to this world then the automobile? YOU SHOULD BE BANNED!
Only thing better then cars are the lines of a fine woman... :D

too bad my gf left me... :flush:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
i have other passions in my life, but none compare to my fascination with cars. i can even recall when my love affair started with cars.. i was 10 yrs old(1982).. i was walking out of my elementary school and right there was what , if i recall correctly, a 1962 white impala with hydrolics, hopping the front end.. from that day on my whole life has been chevys and lacs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The only thing that comes close to my passion for cars (besides women) is my passion for drinking. Unfortunately, some ******* cops like to piss on my parade by saying I can't combine my two greatest passions in life. Oh well.

Laters,
Scott

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Originally posted by 3rdGenBlackbird@Mar 1 2004, 05:53 AM
The only thing that comes close to my passion for cars (besides women) is my passion for drinking. Unfortunately, some ******* cops like to piss on my parade by saying I can't combine my two greatest passions in life. Oh well.

Laters,
Scott
The cops aren't a-holes. You shouldn't drink and drive. It's stupid. Why would you want to risk damage to your car, damage to yourself, or damage to others? I don't really care what you d to yourself. That's up to you. But the damage that you can cause to others is totally irresponsible.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
Ah guitars - a lot of things I like about cars I like about guitars. They both are tools and yet can be things of beauty. Both range from mass-produced commodities to hand-built rarities. Both as of their user some skill and coordination to get the most of them.

And, at their best, both sound fantastic!

I've been playing and driving for more than half my life. I'm still not a master at either, but it's fun trying to get better.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider+Mar 1 2004, 12:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rex Raider @ Mar 1 2004, 12:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rdGenBlackbird@Mar 1 2004, 05:53 AM

Laters,
Scott
The cops aren't a-holes. You shouldn't drink and drive. It's stupid. Why would you want to risk damage to your car, damage to yourself, or damage to others? I don't really care what you d to yourself. That's up to you. But the damage that you can cause to others is totally irresponsible. [/b][/quote]
My bad, it was a joke.

I do enjoy drinking, though. Just gotta bring along the DD!

Laters,
Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts