GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since the contest was cancelled I just wanted to post the entry here. If anyone else had an entry, please post it too.

You might have to look for them but there are quite a few changes to this one; including hood, ride height, headlights, roofline, rear fenders, wheels, etc.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
I can see it, and it looks fantastic! I really like the two-tone paint, and the subtle changes here and there really make it a nice design. The candy apple red color is much more attractive than the original as well! It looks glossier.

-Chase

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I appreciate the nice comments. I just wanted to make it look a little slicker. Rear wheel wells are flared a little, the angle where the hood approaches the grill is gone, the fender gills are a little longer, roof has been chopped, wheels are larger, calipers are painted, ride height is lower, headlapms are larger and feature dual projectors, custom paint, chrome door handles...as I said, changes where subtle(expect for the paint job) but I feel the overall looks is vastly improved.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Dude... That is pretty sweet.... I pray that it will never see the light of day, but sweet none the less. :D

-Chase

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.