GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the redesigned GMC/Chevy T-Series.

I did this on paint and i don't want hear you say i should of use photoshop.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Leave the guy alone.. I rememeber when i was chewed out for sayin that one of Rex's cars
was horrible.. i guess that was over the top.. but now i feel like no one should bash people like u guys are bashing this guy.. leave him alone..

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
With practice everyone will get better.

The only reason you should post on an open forum such as this one is if you are expecting to get feedback, whether positive or negative.

One would hope that negative comments will make you grow as a person, and will create better output in the long run.

I can say "that drawing is pretty", and be Mr Nice Guy, but that won't help his chops to get better.

I could say nothing at all, but that also wouldn't help the situation.

When we were more polite (in other threads) and suggested ways to make the situation better, we got yelled at (Big FONT), and a message "this is how I do it, get used to it".

Sometimes you have to use tough love.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The drawing's excellent for something that's been done with Paint. But your design lacks originality. I guess there's only so much you can do with Paint.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
omg, I almost spit soda all over my screen after what rex wrote.

I think you need to move away from commercial vehicles. No one is chomping at the bit for commercial truck/van.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Jul 18 2004, 01:42 AM
With practice everyone will get better.

The only reason you should post on an open forum such as this one is if you are expecting to get feedback, whether positive or negative.

One would hope that negative comments will make you grow as a person, and will create better output in the long run.

I can say "that drawing is pretty", and be Mr Nice Guy, but that won't help his chops to get better.

I could say nothing at all, but that also wouldn't help the situation.

When we were more polite (in other threads) and suggested ways to make the situation better, we got yelled at (Big FONT), and a message "this is how I do it, get used to it".

Sometimes you have to use tough love.
with ur output, ppl have been far too nice in critiquing you ;)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Originally posted by nsap@Jul 18 2004, 08:47 PM
Here is what I think: if you cannot handle feedback (whether it be good or bad) then why bother to post them?
I happen to have very little respect for bus man...We've given him constructive criticism, he's bucked back told us that we should just accept it. We've suggested several free, easy to use photo editing program that yield photoshop-like results, and he told us that he was going to stick with paint. I wouldn't mind so much if his concepts were creative and ground breaking but they're not. I apologize for being blunt but the concepts are stupid. Who do you really think would buy a cadillac cargo van? or a "sport" edition pontiac flatbed diesel. I almost respect your effort, but then I remember that you simply bucked and ignored our suggestions.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider+Jul 19 2004, 01:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rex Raider @ Jul 19 2004, 01:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Naga Royal Guard@Jul 18 2004, 01:54 PM
with ur output, ppl have been far too nice in critiquing you  ;)
Which particular chops of mine do you dislike? [/b][/quote]
ah, hmm, pretty much all of them :eek:

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Originally posted by Naga Royal Guard+Jul 19 2004, 02:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Naga Royal Guard @ Jul 19 2004, 02:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Rex [email protected] 19 2004, 01:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Naga Royal Guard
@Jul 18 2004, 01:54 PM
with ur output, ppl have been far too nice in critiquing you   ;)

Which particular chops of mine do you dislike?
ah, hmm, pretty much all of them :eek: [/b][/quote]
You are intitled to your opinion, HOWEVER your opinion is not backed by popular opinion. I find it hard that you dislike all of his chops, but if you do, thats ok. ;)

Now, lets end this little arrguement and go back to discussing his T-Series. You may post NEGATIVE or POSITIVE feedback!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts