GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
You guys that shave your heads always think you are sexy! :p jk
Not like I am a psychic, but I figured Skie was on the right... By the way what were you guys doing at Bowling green?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
i don't think i'm sexy. i just like having my head shaved. :D

and i own an F-Body, and they were having an F-Body gathering at the corvette museum. :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Thats cool, was just curious because of the name tags and posing in front of the GTO. I am not a huge F-body guy, but by the amount i see aorund my area and how much the guys I know that have then love there cars, I bet there were a ton of sweet rides there. Maybe i was turned away from them when my 6'1" self was stuffed in the back of a Camero for a ride from Lansing to Detriot! :blink: Well anyway thanks for responding and hope you guys had fun.

·
Registered
922 Posts
If I ever figure out how to post I will take away your title., REX tried to help me and I am still a moron, then I think I freaked out Mr Pringle. I am working on pics though dang it.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Dec 31 2003, 01:39 AM
I'm a vampire, and can not be captured on film.
Ahh you party pooper... Wow i sounded like an old person. i for one am going to post my pic, a different one from the one on my web page, I'll probably pose with my baby(Trailblazer). As soon as I take it. Gotta take Brandens title away! :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Originally posted by LGRpup@Dec 30 2003, 02:15 PM
Thats cool, was just curious because of the name tags and posing in front of the GTO. I am not a huge F-body guy, but by the amount i see aorund my area and how much the guys I know that have then love there cars, I bet there were a ton of sweet rides there. Maybe i was turned away from them when my 6'1" self was stuffed in the back of a Camero for a ride from Lansing to Detriot! Well anyway thanks for responding and hope you guys had fun.
The badges were to allow you to take part in the various events (proving you paid to attend). Free admission to the museum and paticipation in whatever was going on.

i myself am 6'2" and i know what you mean about the backseat. :eek: however, the front is perfectly fine for me and so is the ride/performance/handling. since i generally drive it and almost never sit in the back of one, i guess it doesn't matter much to me. plus, i rarely have more then 1 passenger.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Thats really cool you had free admission to the museum. One of the guys at the gym I USED to work out at had the pontiac(not gonna try to name it trans am firebirb etc.) it was a newer one with the fat hood and sweet wheels he let me drive it in down the service drive, that thing was sweeet. I would actually probably own one and get into the F-body thing, but really dont have the money for a 2nd car, and have gotten in enough trouble with my other vehicals that I probably couldnt get insured.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Originally posted by SS4EVER@Dec 31 2003, 11:15 PM
Well I would if I could but I don't have anywhere I could host it from.
I am using Villagephotos... I just learnt how to do this pic posting stuff so thats all the advice I can give.

Aww man now I have to take another pic... I didnt have my bling bling on, even though my bling is not as big as Josh's, and I have a 1 mega pixel camera.. :plasma: Oh Well

(hope the villagephotos is not adverstsment, they make you pay now anyway)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Originally posted by LGRpup+Dec 31 2003, 09:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LGRpup @ Dec 31 2003, 09:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SS4EVER@Dec 31 2003, 11:15 PM
Well I would if I could but I don't have anywhere I could host it from.
I am using Villagephotos... I just learnt how to do this pic posting stuff so thats all the advice I can give.

Aww man now I have to take another pic... I didnt have my bling bling on, even though my bling is not as big as Josh's, and I have a 1 mega pixel camera.. :plasma: Oh Well

(hope the villagephotos is not adverstsment, they make you pay now anyway) [/b][/quote]
if you're trying to help someone, it's not advertising. what is advertising is something unsolicited.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts

Forgive me for the low quality- I cropped this out of a video still. I suppose I should take a good picture, but I don't really feel like it, and frankly, I have nowhere to host it at the moment. As LGRpup noted, VillagePhotos no longer allows external linking for free accounts. :( I took this picture from my profile user pic on GMI.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts