16,689 Posts
Fairmont?

Granada?

·
Premium Member
36,289 Posts
Oh my.

You can tell this from that photo?
Not responding to your comment, but to your avatar...did you get into Barry Bonds' stash of 'roids? Just curious. :confused:

Reactions: Al465

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Not responding to your comment, but to your avatar...did you get into Barry Bonds' stash of 'roids? Just curious. :confused:
That's my High School Graduation Portrait. Why, don't you think I'm pretty?

If it is a Ford GT, they were able to keep it under wraps for years. That's amazing.
Not really. Hasn't the return of the GT been known for a while now?

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
But we haven't seen anything. No spy pictures, no leaks, no nothing.
We didn't see anything of the Evoq until the day it was revealed in 1999 either. The Provoq was a surprise at the time too. Converj..... (And these are only Cadillac -examples I can think of)

There aren't any spy photos because they're probably aren't any mules or prototypes yet. After "1/12/15" we'll start seeing things.

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
We didn't see anything of the Evoq until the day it was revealed in 1999 either. The Provoq was a surprise at the time too. Converj..... (And these are only Cadillac -examples I can think of)

There aren't any spy photos because they're probably aren't any mules or prototypes yet. After "1/12/15" we'll start seeing things.
I'm very confused. All this time I ass-u-me'd it was a production car. It's a concept?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts