GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
i gotta say that if GM gets it... it wont have 421hp... not anytime soon. That raiting will probably be higher then the new vette, and we ALL know the rule on that.

But to defend GM, SLP blows goat ***. I am ashamed to have spent my hard earned money on them, and I now learned from my mistakes. They are really based out of Toms River, NJ which is abotu 20 mins south of where I live. There customer service is horrid. SLP needs this car so bad it can taste it. They have resorted to selling parts for stangs and as i heard from the man himself, Mr. Hamburger, Lightning parts are on the way. SLP hasnt made a "performance" car since the 91-92 firehawks. Exhaust and a hood isnt performance, its a option for an extra 6k on the end of a base Z28 or TA.

SLP has the rights to Judge and Here comes the Judge. When I talked to Ed Hamburger, he did confirm the judge package along with a bobcat package pushing 389. the raitings are related to the displacement of the old engines.

Only thing we can hope for is that with the new Gen IV blocks due next year, that the GTO gets the new 400+ 6.0, probably detuned because of the corvette rule, but probably between 350 and 400. If not, I think that the GM "judge" will just be GTO's with left over LS6's with 400hp. Like I have said before.. the GTO should have gotten the LS6 from the getgo so you dont have all these aholes talking about that the GTO badge does not belong on the car.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
this is true.... they gave up on what gave them there name and made them who they are today... good move. And there is no SLP dealers around me... its the Hq or online.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.