GM Inside News Forum banner
241 - 259 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I was at a flea market this weekend and picked up this bad ass sign. It's from the 30's-ish, heavy as ****, porcelain, probably from an asylum of sorts. Had to have it. I'm thinking of hanging on the wall above my bed....

·
Registered
19,260 Posts
I was at a flea market this weekend and picked up this bad ass sign. It's from the 30's-ish, heavy as ****, porcelain, probably from an asylum of sorts. Had to have it. I'm thinking of hanging on the wall above my bed....

That phone still run on steam power or what? Does it cook your frozen pizzas if you make a call with it next to one?

If I'm contributing...

I highly doubt any of you will find that funny, but I don't care... so it balances out.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
That awkward moment when your love of Silverado is trumped by an attractive Tundra lease rate...

Was running errands today when this guy passed by. Totally stalked him for miles until he pulled into the local lunch spot so I could get a pic. I live in a strange place, there's this guy, and there's a guy who works for the Telephone company that drives a GMC medium duty truck with the GMC letters pried off the grill and replaced with a Hyundai grille badge....SMDH....bunch of strange hicks I live around :fall:

241 - 259 of 259 Posts