GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
887 Posts
I think DRL's are a good thing, and I much rather have them in the running lights instead of the headlights. I wish my TB had them in the running lights instead of the headlights, I am tired of replacing my $20 Silverstars. Watch it, I was one of those kids in highschool with there running lights on at all times, we called them "pimp lights" and i pimped the crap out of mine. Okay so I had a Corsica how much of a pimp could I have been. As for the Express down windows, I rarley need it except for maybe the bank, fast food etc. I think its a pain to have to hurry and push the button up when you want to stop the window, but thats just me.

· Registered
887 Posts
Originally posted by LakeMichigan@Jul 9 2004, 07:53 AM
don't forget a feature NO LONGER offered, at least to my knowledge...
"Guidematic" the automatic dimming high beams....I can still see the "eye" on the hood of seeral of the cars the parents had when I was young....
The 05 STS will get a feature like this, its called Intelibeam. I hope the new system works better, I remember being in my friends moms car, some 80's Caddy and people would always flash her to turn her brights off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.