GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The previous topic under the same name seems to have invited some controversy about cars that were included and some that were not included in the list.

This New and Improved version of the poll includes the CTS and CTS-V, which many said should have been included in the first place, and it excludes others that didn't get any votes last time.

The new list includes all choices from the old list that received at least one vote...

* 1933 V16 Fleetwood Coupe
* 1949 Coupe de Ville
* 1957 Eldorado Brougham
* 1959 Sixty Special
* 1967 Eldorado
* 1976 Eldorado Convertible
* 2002 Escalade EXT
* 2004 XLR

...and also includes the following two choices that many insisted should be in the list, (the inclusion of the CTS-V below sort of breaks the rules since it isn't in production yet, and I don't believe you can order one, but we all know it's imminent and many feel they've seen enough of it to make a decision)...

* 2003 CTS
* 2005 CTS-V

Again, the CTS-V is sort of an exception because we know so much about it and you can even get up close and personal to the real thing at any major auto show. Please don't choose "Other" then go on to mention something like the XLR-V, Escalade-V, STS, or some other car we know almost nothing about. Capeesh?

Of course, this might be a futile exercise. It looks like the XLR is the hands-down winner of our first go-round. It's fun clicking on those little poll radio buttons, though. :p

My vote is the same as last time--the wild and one-of-a-kind nineteen-fifty-nine. :woot2:

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
I voted STS-V because this car is gunna have teh quad turbo V16 that caddy has. Its gunna run 3 sec 1/4's and will be the best car ever made. I drove the car and its made of the finest materials from around the world. The car itself is made out of ultralite, unbreakable carbon fiber that has strands of aluminum. And for $12k, you cant beat that price.

ahahaha just kidding, I voted CTS-V because its the baddest thing out there with 4 doors, other then the E55 and that audi.

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Jan 12 2004, 11:33 AM
I voted STS-V because this car is gunna have teh quad turbo V16 that caddy has.  Its gunna run 3 sec 1/4's and will be the best car ever made.  I drove the car and its made of the finest materials from around the world.  The car itself is made out of ultralite, unbreakable carbon fiber that has strands of aluminum.  And for $12k, you cant beat that price. 
:roflmao:

bigals87z28 demonstrates his clear understanding of the poll rules with wit and humor. Meanwhile, Cool Caddy sprays Windex on his screen to remove the splattered coffee.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Jan 12 2004, 12:33 PM
I voted STS-V because this car is gunna have teh quad turbo V16 that caddy has. Its gunna run 3 sec 1/4's and will be the best car ever made. I drove the car and its made of the finest materials from around the world. The car itself is made out of ultralite, unbreakable carbon fiber that has strands of aluminum. And for $12k, you cant beat that price.

OMG!!!! :bounce: all that and 4 12k?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Well the STS-V has my vote!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
The CTS, in my opinion, was the best Caddy ever made. It inspired other designs, like the SRX, XLR, and STS, as well as spawning off the sure favorite: the CTS-V. I think we'd better give credit to the car that started the revitalization.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts