GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this chop is a chevy express but i add a cadillac grill and headlights and bumper and the rest was non mod. :D

i'm not good at chop things.. i will learn to do better. ;)

Here it is

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
IN all honesty, I doubt you will get any better unless you start using Photoshop. Or at least some program other than that. :blink:

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
I agree. Paint is not a good program. If you ever want to improve, you'll have to upgade software.

Look at yours vs mine.

The difference between good and bad.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Why not be open to suggestion?

At least if your quality is going to stay the same, perhaps your ideas will get better.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Originally posted by bus_man65@Jul 14 2004, 08:21 PM
just get use to my paint creations. I'm not using anything else.
Please take the fact that the bar is set VERY HIGH when it comes to chopping cars. So if you want positive feedback, then you might consider another program and some different ideas.

Furthermore, the large text is not neccesary.

·
Registered
651 Posts
No offence but 15 passenger vans are born ugly and deligated to very specific uses. They will never be the symbols of prestige (especially when Joe the plumber has one) and I really see no reason for multiple brands having essentially the same vehicle. Besides, the truly cool full-size van market is dominated by aftermarket companies that are able to include low volume, unique features that a production vehicle cannot offer.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Bus_Man, dont take this personal man. We are just giving you some tips and help on making your pictures better.

and might I suggest that you move away from the heavy duty trucks and vans?

·
Registered
341 Posts
If you don't want to pay for Photoshop why not use the Gimp. It isn't setup as nice as Photoshop but it nice and free.

Another thing about the current Express/Savanna is the rear suspension is very basic. If you going to have a Caddy full size you'll need something better.

I have seen some of the upfiters stuff and I have not been impressed.

Rex's photochop is excellent except for the top part with ladder which isn't fault.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
GIMP or Vicman's photo editor are free programs that you can download, both are similar in purpose to photoshop and yield much better results than MS paint. Maybe your skills are limited but that's no reason to do chops of vehicles that have little to no chance of production, or sales success of any kind. I appreciate your effort but there simply isn't a market for luxury cargo vans.....

·
Registered
913 Posts
I have to agree with the others. Download Photoshop I just did and I created a mesh grilled Impala with Spinners and I just started. I can tell you'd be good at it. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts