GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW, I drove a 2004 F-150 4X4 Lariet LOADED. It was b-e-a-utiful!!!! The interior was superb! I found it to be the most quite, best riding truck I have EVER drove!

I have to admit, Ford outdid themselves on this one!

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Funny you should say that, because today I test drove the Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Lariat. Top of the Line Hemi 5.7 truck.

I have to say I was quite impressed. Super smooth. Very powerful. Fit and finish seemed really nice. A lot of small things that made the whole package really nice.

They were also practically giving it away. I went in to look at the Jeep Liberty. The Ram was about $10000 more, but was leasing for less.

Unfortunately I don't like pickup trucks. I have no need for them. This truck is also WAY too big. Won't fit in my garage.
But it was a really nice ride.

I then test drove the malibu. it was sweet. If only it had 4wd.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Feb 19 2004, 07:04 PM
Funny you should say that, because today I test drove the Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Lariat. Top of the Line Hemi 5.7 truck.

I have to say I was quite impressed. Super smooth. Very powerful. Fit and finish seemed really nice. A lot of small things that made the whole package really nice.

They were also practically giving it away. I went in to look at the Jeep Liberty. The Ram was about $10000 more, but was leasing for less.

Unfortunately I don't like pickup trucks. I have no need for them. This truck is also WAY too big. Won't fit in my garage.
But it was a really nice ride.

I then test drove the malibu. it was sweet. If only it had 4wd.
Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Laramie, Rex. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts