GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,265 Posts
I may be in love with the Model S. It's an icon all its own and a paragon of American engineering.

Obviously the D is the one to have too. Simply fantastic.
Would deffies consider a future gen Model S if they worked on the styling. Looks a little soaplike for $130k+. Would rather an A7 for that price.

It would take some time for me to get used to no engine noise and even longer for me to consider a car like that as anything more than a novelty. Model III would be easier to swallow.

Whatever it is... it's a beast of a machine.

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
Hot rod luxury choice....that's stunning to look at and drive.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
All these people cravin' the D...

·
Registered
888 Posts
I can only imagine how the instantaneous g's feel in that car. The power isn't near as comparable, but I threw around a Volt around a course with a Chevy rep and I was surprised with low end torque. The rep told me that the Volt is faster than a Z51 Vette from 0-30, and it sure felt like it. But the p85d must be ungodly from 0-30. Power is fun no matter the energy source.

·
Registered
11,887 Posts
Can't stop thinking about the D?
I doubt it could ever compared to a big Benz in terms of traveling about this big open country we enjoy downunder. Or even a big Toyota Landcruiser TD if you're headed inland (outback).

But as a daily driver, that with the push of a button can haul your rear right out of a hohum day, it's sounding more compelling...

;)

·
Registered
19,265 Posts
I doubt it could ever compared to a big Benz in terms of traveling about this big open country we enjoy downunder. Or even a big Toyota Landcruiser TD if you're headed inland (outback).

But as a daily driver, that with the push of a button can haul your rear right out of a hohum day, it's sounding more compelling...

;)
So am I to take it that you have more than just D on the brain? I'll stop now.

·
Super Moderator
21,421 Posts
I love the Model S. The P85D is incredible. I want one. Bad.

I really want to see the Model 3, too. If it comes out before next November, that's my next car. If not, it'll be my next-next car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts