GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,837 Posts
For mutual consideration I forward these selectively edited, and admittedly positive, ELECTREK quotes via the OP’s (positive) citied article:
In light of the above, and to project; will Tesla’s (undeniably prescient, imho) Cybertruck prove to be an economic ‘loser’, aka Aztec et al?

Somehow I don’t think so 🤔
It's worth noting that Elon did not own Twitter back then. His former followers now hate him for voting republican and firing thousands of woke Twitter employees. He's fallen considerably in their mindset. Will they STILL buy a Cybertruck? I suspect many will not.

· Registered
2,837 Posts
must... allow... 280 character media sites... to determine... my automotive groupthink purchases...
It's sad but true. The Teslarati and Twitter nearly mirror each other(or used to) which certainly helped Elon out in early Tesla sales.

· Registered
2,837 Posts
I can’t wait for my tri motor Cybertruck, it will be my first non-Chevy. I love the off road DeLorean styling. The only things that could ruin it are a crazy price tag or it being too tall for my garage.
Does your reservation have an expected build date yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 1958carnut

· Registered
2,837 Posts
I‘m a patient man. It will probably be produced before the Silverado EV.
Given you ordered the 3 motor you should be near the front of the herd, correct? Have they given you a rough guesstimate or just crickets? I'd be chompin' at the bit by now.

• Love
Reactions: 1958carnut
1 - 5 of 5 Posts