1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Typical toyota and its suppliers answers.........................
I guess the toyoto fanbois that live here ALSO forgot about the acceleration runaway
problems that toyoto IGNORED..............

Yet they STILL bust on GM................

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Who decided to install claymores in Honda steering wheels instead of airbags?

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Typical toyota and its suppliers answers.........................
I guess the toyoto fanbois that live here ALSO forgot about the acceleration runaway
problems that toyoto IGNORED..............
I don't like Toyota, but there was no acceleration runaway problems, at least not because of anything that was proven.

THIS story is clearly a much bigger and clear-cut problem, and Taketa needs to be fully investigated and punished.

·
Premium Member
36,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't like Toyota, but there was no acceleration runaway problems, at least not because of anything that was proven.

THIS story is clearly a much bigger and clear-cut problem, and Taketa needs to be fully investigated and punished.
These guys must not watch the US news much.

When a gaggle of self-righteous camera-happy Dedicated Publik Servants smell blood, the hearings will go on forever.

See NFL for details. While watching our Dedicated & Pure Servants interrogate various inept jox and their reps, I was asking myself, "Self, did you ever wonder what Congress' policy is regarding spouse-battering, sexual assault, drug abuse, and other high crimes and misdemeanors which Our Pure Servants enjoy lecturing others about?"

Huh? NO POLICY? NO EXPULSIONS? NO CHARGES? Lies, all lies!!

Now we return to our previously scheduled broadcast. :drive:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.