GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else seen the new commercial? It start out with a solid aluminum block (actually a block!) and goes on to talk about the LS1 and so on and ends with a tight looking black Goat. Sounds like Samuel L. Jackson narrating too.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
I belive I have that one. Ive seen it on tv about once. I havent seen a lot of GTO commercials. I guess the northeast isnt a big sports coupe area. We are more of a soccer mom mini van/import buyers group, at least thats what I see and feel.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Indeed, what tiger?

EDIT: You mean the tiger roar? I just watched it again and it sounded like a tiger roared at the end.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Originally posted by sceltor@Jan 26 2004, 12:16 PM
Indeed, what tiger?

EDIT: You mean the tiger roar? I just watched it again and it sounded like a tiger roared at the end.
Yeah, the tiger roar.....

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yeah its only being advertised in a few states, texas being one of them, and some others.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess Missouri has been deem GTO worthy then.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Originally posted by Dumb_Ass_2003+Jan 28 2004, 06:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dumb_Ass_2003 @ Jan 28 2004, 06:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2004_SRX_@Jan 27 2004, 09:23 PM
I'm glad they focussed on the strong point of the car, the engine, and not the weak point, the styling.
And to think people say it's nothing like the original ;) [/b][/quote]
:angry: I hope you were being sarcastic...

·
Registered
922 Posts
I havent seen any of the commercials yet, what sup with that? If they want to help sales they should advertise everywere. My damn Union probably has the commercials blocked in MI because the car is an import. :p

·
Registered
105 Posts
i noticed there is the same song in the background for both the commercials. it's actually Mars by Gustav Holst. I think iits actually called "mars the god of war" . Nice choice.
MIke Diaz

1 - 15 of 15 Posts