GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it took me a while, I kind of rushed it towards the end. Oh and I used A3 sized paper so I had to take a photo of it which is why it is so hazy and blury.. I tried to make it look like there was a sunset in the reflection on the blue one. Oh and I'm only 13 so I have plenty of time to fix it up and draw up better ones..

Ok well here is one clearer picture of the blue swift..

And heres the Orange/Red Swift

Comment, Rate, Critisize and give tips...

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Great work Maxi Taxi. Its no secret that I'm a Suzuki fan, and I like your take on the Swift.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Peugeot_206 said:
You're only 13!?!?
Hehe yeah i'm 13, My cousin has a scanner that can fit A3 sized papers so when i go to his house I'll scan it and post it up :)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My scanner isn't big enough so i had to scan only parts of the drawing, I've got two clearer drawings. I'll post them up now..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rmodys said:
Really good drawing, just make the roof a little bit shorter.
Yeah I'm having a little trouble with that.. For some reason always when i draw something it looks fine but when i shade it in or colour it, it looks as if it has been stretched..

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
I really think the roof kinda works. It would look slicker shorter obviously, but for realism, it works. :cool:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok thanks, I'll try add some with photoshop since i can't rub out colour, thanks for all your tips

1 - 12 of 12 Posts