GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been shipping for an '08 Buick Lucerne. I am eligible for a GM supplier Discount.

This morning I received email, with a Halloween motif, from GM Supplier advising that I am eligible for the supplier discount, minus $2,000.00 supplier discount cash, lease pull ahead and $2,000.00 in lease to purchase cash. The email continued: "For a real treat, you can combine these offers with your GM Supplier Discount and most current incentives."

The example in the flyer is an '09 CTS, from which they subtract GM supplier bonus cash, GM purchase bonus cash and lease to purchase cash.

As I understand it, the Lucerne has $3,500.00 on the hood plus $1,000.00 dealer cash.

Is the Supplier offer better than buying at INVOICE minus regular incentives?

·
Registered
6,363 Posts
Sounds like supplier is the best way to go. But don't pay MSRP for anything!

Check word of mouth and get a dealer to figure it for you both ways. If you don't feel comfortable, walk out and go to another one.

Lucerne is a fine product, but nothing is exactly flying off dealer lots these days.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like supplier is the best way to go. But don't pay MSRP for anything!

Check word of mouth and get a dealer to figure it for you both ways. If you don't feel comfortable, walk out and go to another one.

Lucerne is a fine product, but nothing is exactly flying off dealer lots these days.
Sorry, I meant to write "INVOICE" insead of MSRP. I thought with the Supplier Program the dealer cannot bang you for dealer fees and junk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts