GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey would you be willing to provide another one if possible? I just found out GM changed the military discount. My dealer is willing to accept supplier pricing. Thanks in advance for your time.

Eric
Hey Eric.

Yes, I am able to provide you with another one but not until the first of June (next month), I have already used the one in May, we(GM employees only allowed to give one code a month).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Eric.

Yes, I am able to provide you with another one but not until the first of June (next month), I have already used the one in May, we(GM employees only allowed to give one code a month).
That would be awesome. My car has a TPW of May 23. So delivery would not be until the end June or maybe July. I can PM you if that would be ok. Again, I am very grateful for any assistance.

Eric

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hello,
I'm a retired steelworker of 37 years (Burns Harbor) with a loaded GMC AT4 built and waiting shipment
I would sincerely appreciate if you could send me an employee discount code
Thank you
Dennis Hinkle
[email protected]
Hello Dennis:

In case you don't know, we(GM employees) are not allowed to give GM "employees discount code" to "non family members", we are allowed to offer GM Suppliers discount code to friends, the discount amount is less then the "employee discount" but it is better than nothing, please check with you dealer to see whether they willing to accept the Supplier Discounts or not, most dealers won't. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts