GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,004 Posts
sorry. as someone over on motor trend said "This is an auto forum,not a freakin' grammer site." sam2cool
They were just TRYING to be helpful to you.

You want to get your point across? Then it is not all that hard to check your spelling.
I use google for most of mine. (Or I ask Mrs Dood if she is on her computer behind me...hehe)
A typo here and there is acceptable. We ALL do that but, to not even try to spell will not get your point across very well.

Also annother TIP. I am not saying you do this either.
BUT, try to break up your points into paragraphs.
I know I will not even try to read one L O N G ass post that is not broken up in to paragraphs.

Way too much WORK.

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
They were just TRYING to be helpful to you.

You want to get your point across? Then it is not all that hard to check your spelling.
I use google for most of mine. (Or I ask Mrs Dood if she is on her computer behind me...hehe)
A typo here and there is acceptable. We ALL do that but, to not even try to spell will not get your point across very well.

Also annother TIP. I am not saying you do this either.
BUT, try to break up your points into paragraphs.
I know I will not even try to read one L O N G ass post that is not broken up in to paragraphs.

Way too much WORK.
Old Dood, save your energy. You're getting a lesson in the 'dumbing down' of America

·
Premium Member
8,004 Posts
Old Dood, save your energy. You're getting a lesson in the 'dumbing down' of America
I know...I know...
But *I* SUCKED at English & Grammar.
I detested it and even *I* can understand the basics of it....

If *I* can understand it then anyone can....

(You should listen to my son & wife rip me a new one on my spelling & grammar. We played Super Scrabble on vacation and I was very entertaining. Not from my skillz but, my lack of. :()

1 - 8 of 8 Posts