GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
“Until G.M. has repaid the taxpayers in full for the money they have borrowed, every action that G.M. takes should advance them in that direction,” Kurt Bardella, a spokesman for U.S. Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Calif., told the New York Times on June 4.
So let me get this straight. First, corporations are evil because all they look for is profit, they don't care about the average American. But in this case, GM should only care about profit, so marketing, goodwill gestures, etc. should go out the window and they should truly become an evil corporation until they pay back all the money (which won't really happen until after they go public again).

Sometimes I think everyone within the Beltway needs to go back and take Logic 101 before they open their mouths.

This is actually the first I've heard of the gesture and I think its perfect, especially since its a hometown hero.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.