5,013 Posts
What else is going to be released?

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Originally posted by Smilingoat@Apr 3 2004, 10:47 PM
what info havnet we seen on it yet?

ok well this is 15 mins away, so yeah... seeya then
LOL. Yeah, we're all just here on this thread waiting.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Question:

What is this cover for on the right side only on the front bumper? It isn't on the left side....

Clicky

Oh, and I had to rename it to fool Geocities into letting people view just the image, otherwise it would block it. So, if you have Netscape or Mozilla, it won't work.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
I have seen that on BMW's and other such cars. (On other cars) It's a plastic cover that hides a tow hook. If you tie a rope to that spot, the car will pull out perfectly straight. (Even though it's to one side).

I'm not sure if that's what it is on the Caddy, but probably.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Apr 4 2004, 05:05 PM
I have seen that on BMW's and other such cars. (On other cars) It's a plastic cover that hides a tow hook. If you tie a rope to that spot, the car will pull out perfectly straight. (Even though it's to one side).

I'm not sure if that's what it is on the Caddy, but probably.
Ah, okay. I've seen it on other cars as well. Tow hook makes sense.

·
Registered
922 Posts
They also have the on the CTS but they are hooks attached to the frame under the fascia. I am hoping all CTS's will get the through the fascia design like the STS since the new Chinease CTS models get the new type. Also besides the possible towing application these hooks are used on export models to tie them to the boat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts