GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that this is earth shattering or anything and my stupid camara phone didnt load in time but.....

I took my daughter to The Mill in Potterville MI this weekend to get the pumpkins and pick some apples. On our way out there it was, a bright white shiny new Ford Kuga with a load of pumpkins and a manufacturers plate on the back. If it was a Chevy I would buy one....It is great looking in person. If I am bot mistaken, I also heard the distinct sound of a small Diesel as well, hmmmmm..........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,043 Posts
The Kuga is here being tested.

It will come here following a major refresh for MY2011-12 as the new Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner. Probably I4-only, with both naturally aspirated and EcoBoost versions.

·
Registered
13,043 Posts
Also coming here... along with its little brother, the C-Max. It will be manufactured here in the US, and sold in North and South America, as well as exported to Europe.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I was in Sicily recently, and a Kuga drove past us. My wife who usually could care less about cars said "Wow thats nice!"

She use to drive a Honda, so if a Ford can get that kind of reaction out of her then they need to bring it over STAT

·
Premium Member
8,641 Posts
Nope, it said Galaxy on the back.
Hmm, thats the first time iv heard anyone say theyve seen a Galaxy is the US. Ford sure could use it. Though not sure whether it should be a Mercury or a Ford. Mercury is getting the C and S-Max and Ford getting the B-Max over here so maybe to make things fair, give it to Ford. But ford already has a 7 seater in the Flex though not a MPV. But then again is the Galaxy too big for Small Mercury.

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
once again - minivan without sliding doors in US has FAIL written all over it.

Ford has GLOBAL headquarters over here .. they test all their global cars here from time to time - they also very likely allow people to bring over their EU fords when on assignment in US .. etc...

Galaxy and S-Max will NOT sell in US until such time that their rear doors slide .. PERIOD!

Igor

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
^^ Galaxy is just 2" longer than the S-Max

^ they're not (called) minivans ;)

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I really like the Kuga. It is all kinds of awesome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.