GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LUXURY SPORT-UTILITY VEHICLE
Cadillac SRX
The SRX furnishes yet more proof that a. Cadillac is on a roll and b. America is getting sick of SUVs with dirigible dimensions. Although far from small, the SRX brings the roofline down to altitudes that won’t cause nosebleeds, provides enough ground clearance for dirt-road use, and has that all-important third-row seat. True, that rear seat is best suited to small canines, but it’s there. Fold the rear seats, and you’ve got 70 cubic feet of cargo hold.

Like many of the new players in this segment—the VW Touareg, the Porsche Cayenne, the Infiniti FX35 and FX45—the SRX is a rear-drive unit body. The platform is called Sigma, which made its debut as the foundation for the CTS sedan. With Nürburgring racetrack development baked into its heritage, it’s solid goods and will also be used in the new STS sedan. The SRX is bigger and taller than the CTS, but a rigid chassis still makes for prompt, predictable responses at the helm, as well as ride quality consistent with this class.

Whole Article Here:

That Crazy Article

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm gald to hear this as I had high expectations for this vehicle, although I'm still waiting to hear it mention in any rap songs. But really what rymes with SRX?? Why couldn't they have just given it a name???

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Originally posted by Canadian Camaro SS@Feb 15 2004, 02:19 AM
I'm gald to hear this as I had high expectations for this vehicle, although I'm still waiting to hear it mention in any rap songs. But really what rymes with SRX?? Why couldn't they have just given it a name???

:D I hear ya, anytime now it will be in a Big Tymers video with 24 inch spinners on it :D

·
Registered
750 Posts
S-R-X
S-E-X
RE-F-L-E-X....

I'm sure they can find something to RAP about..... :lol:

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts