GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GM must have finally realized that people want the cheaper version of the SRX.. I was watching TV and seen a new SRX ad that only talked about the SRX V6 and posted the cheaper price. Hopefully this will help, and if it does that means I will never be able to leave work. :eek:

·
Registered
44,258 Posts
Originally posted by LGRpup@Feb 1 2004, 09:58 PM
GM must have finally realized that people want the cheaper version of the SRX.. I was watching TV and seen a new SRX ad that only talked about the SRX V6 and posted the cheaper price. Hopefully this will help, and if it does that means I will never be able to leave work. :eek:
:D You know, that's not a bad starting price for the SRX either.
I must have missed the CTS-V commercial or something. Oh well. But I did catch the XLRs. VERY VERY VERY nice car. Much better in Black.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I noticed the V6 ads too. Nice to see that when you consider that Infiniti is selling all the FX35s that they can make. The same goes for the V6 VW Toureg. The V8's, IMO, sell themselves.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
The CTS-V commercial was awesome, but then the Lade and SRX came in, along with teh XLR. The Lade and SRX, XLR and CTSV were all approching an intersectin inthe desert. The SRX and Lade flew past eachother while the XLR and CTSV stopped... The CTS-V looks like its on 'roids.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts