GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Looks like a little Yukon Denali to me.

To me, that's not a bad thing. For some reason, I view the Yukon as looking......."crunchy". I'm not sure how, but I view the Yukon (and Acadia) as looking like crystals.

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
Yeh its looking like a little Yukon and Acadia. So we might not get just a reskinned VUE, which is what we are/were expecting.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
To me, that's not a bad thing. For some reason, I view the Yukon as looking......."crunchy". I'm not sure how, but I view the Yukon (and Acadia) as looking like crystals.
See, I am not sure. Everytime I look at it I see this:

except in Yukon Denali form and bigger. I don't think its going to look very good. :(

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
So the Terrain is going to get projectors, or xenon...but not the upmarket Euro brand Saturn VUE....Smart GM...real smart.

·
Banned
17,572 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,962 Posts
New Traverse. New Equinox. New Terrain. New Caddy SUV. New 9-4x.

No new Cobalt. No new G5. No Aveo engine upgrade.

Riiiiiiight.
Patience my good friend. They're coming, I'm sure of it. Both crossovers and small cars are big hits in this day and age. GM needs to concentrate on each one individually to produce good products...unless you just want another GMT-360 fiasco...

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
I know GM wants to spread development cost but common, terrain and traverse + acadia,enclave and outlook plus the 900s , i like GM but they need more cars right now than suvs

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Patience my good friend. They're coming, I'm sure of it. Both crossovers and small cars are big hits in this day and age. GM needs to concentrate on each one individually to produce good products...unless you just want another GMT-360 fiasco...
Nope, I don't wanna be patient anymore.

They don't need 4 similar CUVs (Equinox, Terrain, Caddy whatever, and 9-4x). They already have the Vue... they can do the Chevy and the Caddy and forget the other two for now. They can spend that money on a new Cobalt and distinct G5 (because we all know Pontiac isn't going all RWD anytime soon). Heck, they could start building the Captiva in North America as the Equniox... it's already differentiated from the Antara / Vue, and has an optional 3rd row. I can't grasp how their focus is a 4-pack of small CUVs when their small Chevy cars are so neglected.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I've seen the Terrain in person without the covers. I've seen the interior as well. I love the interior but I'm not sold on the exterior. The side shot is ugly to me but the front and rear look good.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts