GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just spotted and took some good camera phone pix of an H3T without camo...are they worth anything? I don't typically follow GM trucks so I don't excatly know if they've been spotted before. Just checking to see if its GMI front page worthy lol. if not ill post them anyway later tonight. Admin/mods: please drop me a private message regarding this

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha my bad, I just read what you said Drew and found out is was revealed in Chicago, but nevertheless the pix will be up in a few minutes

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Nice shots where were they taken? and it was already unveiled in Chicago but its still cool to see one. And make sure to keep that camera handy you'll never know what maybe out and about

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Wow, is it just me or does the H3T look a lot taller than a normal H3? I am really starting to like it. Thanks for the pics!
yeah, i was thinking the same thing. seems almost h2-ish. how big are those tires? and how tall is the person in the pic?

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heh my bro was caught in the pic...he's 5' 9''. There wasn't another "chase" vehicle nearby but the '06 HHR beside it was for sale (and loaded).

It was parked near and facing Saginaw Highway in Lansing in the Cheddar's restaurant parking lot, across from the Lansing Mall. It's a pretty busy street...they may have wanted to get a little attention.

Sorry I didn't check the tire size

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was passing by the rear of it thinking "I haven't seen a truck like that bef...what the...its an H3T!

Aldi's aren't really common around here at least in Michigan. We've got Meijer :cool:

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
seems like the height of a silverado or so. so im gonna guess stock 33s. nice truck, might be in my future if they offer the 4.5L.

thanks again for the pics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.