GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
5,934 Posts
The rear end on it is damn near a carbon copy of an Aston Martin.
I had that same question awhile back, but I guess Jaguar picked up Aston-Martin's designer.
And I think Jaguar and Aston-Martin have now combined some operations.

Not bad if you like Jags.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
When does Tata pick up Jaguar? This is a good looking car.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
that car has a major Lexus or Infiniti vibe to it. it doesn't look very Jag to me. kind of Japanese looking.

·
Registered
44,160 Posts
This is going to get Hammered by the CTS V
THey'll be within 50HP of each other. And XF-R will probably be lighter.
They'll be comparable, with the advantage to CTS-V for speed and power. But XF-R will most likely trump the CTS-V in design, technology, refinement and materials.

We'll see though.

·
Premium Member
34,350 Posts
THey'll be within 50HP of each other. And XF-R will probably be lighter.
They'll be comparable, with the advantage to CTS-V for speed and power. But XF-R will most likely trump the CTS-V in design, technology, refinement and materials.

We'll see though.
Technology, No, What technology? Cadillac has everything, plus Onstar. What is Jaguar going to offer above what CTS has?

Materials, perhaps.. But, Last I saw, the CTS ****pit was topnotch
What possibly could Jaguar add to their ****pit to top this?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
as much as i love this car, when i look at these picks, i am forced to admit that this car could juct as easily pass for a GS series car. i remember hearing others state this before and while i did not completely disagree, i had to admit to some minor similarities. but now as i look at the r version with it's extended body cladding...i could easily mistake this for a GS!

·
Registered
44,160 Posts
Technology, No, What technology? Cadillac has everything, plus Onstar. What is Jaguar going to offer above what CTS has?

If it builds off the XF SC.... then it already has everything and then some, with the exception of the hard drive and Onstar.

Besides, I didn't say the CTS's ****pit wasn't topnotch. I would just give the edge to the XF. I'd also like to see the CTS Coupe's steering wheel on the CTS-V -- stitched leather on the hub.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts

Well Jags interiors have always been simple and gorgeous. Too many buttons for my taste in many many new cars.

·
Banned
1,845 Posts
"What possibly could Jaguar add to their ****pit to top this?"
True, Im not going to lie, that is a BEAUTIFUL ****pit.

But that Jag is stunning.

I'd rather have a car that reminds me of something coveted and sought after, rather than, Oh crap looks like a Huyndai, or something to that extent...

Those wheels are smokin on that jag, and it has a nice stance. AS much as I loved the XKR< this is much nicer.

·
Registered
8,861 Posts
haha my french sucking won't help either! I believe I said "she is very hot".
Your French doesn't suck, Mr. Burns, including your use of "elle" as the properly feminized pronoun to refer to a car. Your statement only was incorrect in that the NG CLK's not "tres chaude," that's all. (I'm teasing you.)

Oh, et j'adore votre avatar.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts