GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
in all seriousness this is where cars are going small 4cyl and turbo 4cyl cars are gonna be the norm like it or not alla europe ...so GM needs to step it up

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I hope they will still sell the hatchback. I always liked the looks of it better than the sedan, though I have always thought the sedan looked awesome too.

·
Registered
252 Posts
The 1st gen 3 has been a huge success for Mazda. I have always admired the car, and would have bought one if I didn't get my 6. Mazda really needs a compact coupe. The Miata roadster doesn't really fit the bill for a volume coupe, and the RX-8 is too big to be the ONLY coupe they offer. A 3 coupe would be the perfect size to compete with Civic, Cobalt, et al. The next-generation 3 seems to be shaping up for some serious competition for the others. So far, so good IMO.

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
^^
_wlb___ovl_
103.9 - 178.7 - Mazda3 sedan
106.5 - 174.3 - RX-8

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
This car already looks better than the spy shots of that Chevy "world car" claiming to be the new Cobalt, from a few weeks ago. I will be in the market for another small car in 2011 and I will jump ship if GM does not produce something far better than what they've been doing in the past.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts