GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It might not look like much, but this is the first ever test mule for the 2011 Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid. General Motors will be testing several of these Malibu-based vehicles throughout the summer months. Eventually — possibly as late as next year — GM will begin testing prototypes with the Volt's actual finished body. For now, the prototypes are strictly a mechanical testbed.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/chevrolet-volt.html

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Funny. It looks just like a previous generation Malibu to me.

·
Registered
464 Posts
OMG GM IT LOOKS JUST LIEK A MALIBU WTF I MEEN RLY

jeez i cant believe how dumb and stupid bob ***** is 40 k for a 6 year old malibu?!???~?~?~?~?!?

bob *****?

hmmm.

That's an odd swear filter.

Stupid bob *****.

bob *****.

bob *****

bob *****?

what the heck?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Did anyone else see the picture of the Volt on that page, the one where someone is unmasking it like the CTS?

I didn't see it before and it looked interesting, much more mocho than the Prius.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Lutz said GM is holding strong to its November 2010 launch date. He said management is "holding the team's feet to the fire" to meet this goal. When individuals on the Volt project get pessimistic, the ex-Marine said he asks a simple question — "What is there about November 2010 that you don't understand?"
I think I have a man crush on Bob. What a great quote!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I'm glad someone knew what this was. It seems really familiar, but there isn't an emblem in the center of the grill.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.