GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
I really like the original windshield design! Overall it'a a bit goofy... and it looks like someone photoshopped a Citroen logo onto the front! I can't read Hungarian, but I see they mention the Meriva and Note as competitors, and it appears that it's a C3-type MPV (on the 206 platform). It's about time for a new C3 (and C2 too), so it seems reasonable that they'd expand the model with another variation.

·
Registered
4,822 Posts

Andonis, I think you mean "Nemo Regit" not "Nemo Regat" but I could be wrong. (Aude Sapere).

Many years ago I rented a Citroen minivan in Spain and was quite impressed despite my generally poor additude toward anything French. This one looks a little silly but is probably a darn good vehicle. I have no idea what they're writing about but can ask my Hungarian wife to translate if anyone cares that much.

·
Registered
98 Posts
whats the name of this forum again??

How does this relate to GM??

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
Citroen trumps and walks over everybody else with their new Citroen Picasso compact minivan - including the Zafira, which suddenly became old, bland and forgotten. This will probably compete with the Meriva, which is a very important model for GM in Europe, Latin America and other markets. Citroen is also a strong competitor to GM in China, and it seems they will be playing the small MPV card there too.

The car DOES look weird - a bit Fiat Doblo-like if you'd ask me. Details such as handles or the windshield make it very plausible this IS a Citroen, but I am quite surprised. I was expecting a mini-Picasso (Citroen Braque? :lol:), this is certainly something different.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts