1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
727 Posts
Wow, that is a huge improvement over the old interior.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Absolutely love the interior. The Mazda3, IMO, has always had the best interior in its class. The new "Cruze" 's interior might have a better one; and I've seen spy shoots of the next gen. 3's interior.

BTW, does anyone know if nav if going to be an option??

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Looks like GM is going with Opel's designs for the Insignia and astra interiors. A very smart move. I don't think anyone will call this interior cheap.

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW! That is one giant step for an interior of a small GM car.
agreed comparing this to the cobalt interior is like comparing apples and oranges because both interiors are completely different. unlike the cobalt's interior which is bland cheap and dull the cruze's interior is a big time improvement

·
Banned
6,653 Posts
It looks good enough, but am I the only one thinking that all GM interiors are starting to look the same. If you told me that was the next generation [Astra, Aura, G5, G6, Opel anything, LaCrosse] I would not blink an eye.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Very very nice!! Not sure about the blue though... to much color for me I guess. Just give me the normal grey and black. :D

·
Registered
488 Posts
Looks good, stylish, and high-quality.

I've never been impressed with the Mazda 3 interior. A friend had a loaner 3, and while it was stylish, I thought it had cheap materials. Haven't been in a Cobalt, so can't compare. I always thought that the Civic, while trying a little too hard, looked to have the most expensive looked interior, at least from pictures.

After all the worrying about the "Korean/GMDAT influence", it looks like it was a truly global effort, with some obvious Opel and US touches.

Nice job, GM!

·
Registered
233 Posts
This looks even better than the Malibu's interior.

Man, I can't wait for the next HHR. :cool:

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
I like how the centerpiece of the center stack is the hazard button.

Notice how the curves and lines all lead to that red triangle.

·
Super Moderator
20,962 Posts
:eek::eek:

Damn. That is NICE. Now I'm considering this even more...I really hope it costs around $15k. Wouldn't get the blue interior though...hopefully they have some better color choices.

·
Registered
7,686 Posts
Does it have a manual mode on the automatic gearbox??????

Give it a 1.8L VVT/GDI ecotec motor packing about 140BHP or even better a 1.4L turbo packing 140BHP mated to a 6 speed auto or manual then this car has what it needs to be awesome.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts