GM Inside News Forum banner

Spied: Baby Rolls & new 7

800 views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  GMfan1111 
#1 ·
#10 ·
Looks like it's bound to be a nice vehicle. I hope it loses some of the Phantom's "Panzerwagen" looks.

BTW, Rolls-Royce used to be a "lineup" brand for the most of its life, I see nothing wrong with them coming in more shapes and sizes. Usually there was a huge Phantom at the top, but there were also a more manageable-sized "personal" cars below, and also a coupe and convertible.

who would buy a S Klasse when you could have a RR at the same pricepoint???
A blind person. The S-Klasse is ugly. I'd take the Rolls, but since the price point is not really the same - an A8.

#11 ·
Looks like it's bound to be a nice vehicle. I hope it loses some of the Phantom's "Panzerwagen" looks.

BTW, Rolls-Royce used to be a "lineup" brand for the most of its life, I see nothing wrong with them coming in more shapes and sizes. Usually there was a huge Phantom at the top, but there were also a more manageable-sized "personal" cars below, and also a coupe and convertible.

A blind person. The S-Klasse is ugly. I'd take the Rolls, but since the price point is not really the same - an A8.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
this was verrrry good!!

#12 ·
boy its gonna be ugly ...

who would buy a S Klasse when you could have a RR at the same pricepoint???
a person who knows anything about cars .... and doesn't only care about appearances .. which by the way is also a Merc win in this ugly car's case.

finally ... a normal sized Rolls ... this should be enteresting

#13 ·
anyone else notice but me notice the other BMW tester (probably the 7 series) to the right of the new rolls in the third pic? Still it will be interesting to see what this normal sized rolls will look like when all of the disguise comes off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.