GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
YOU look like a Suzuki Ren..

Sorry about that. Actually, yeah, kinda. Lets hope it comes out a little crisper than it looks in those pics... I suspect the shrink-wrap is just a little tight! Redesigning the Astra must be daunting... last year it managed to top the Golf in several months... it's incredibly popular and has to appeal in so many regions of the world.

·
Premium Member
3,750 Posts
YOU look like a Suzuki Ren..

Sorry about that. Actually, yeah, kinda. Lets hope it comes out a little crisper than it looks in those pics... I suspect the shrink-wrap is just a little tight! Redesigning the Astra must be daunting... last year it managed to top the Golf in several months... it's incredibly popular and has to appeal in so many regions of the world.
...and it is GM best selling car ever if you including all generation and rebadges.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I like what I see. Let's just hope the US gets a much needed twin top and Redline.

BTW, is the next. generartion going to be build in the US?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I like what I see. Let's just hope the US gets a much needed twin top and Redline.

BTW, is the next. generartion going to be build in the US?
The next generation Astra is supposed to move to the Saturn plant in Tennessee, because of the weakening of the US dollar it would be cheaper to build the car here then import it from Europe because of how strong the Euro is

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
The next generation Astra is supposed to move to the Saturn plant in Tennessee, because of the weakening of the US dollar it would be cheaper to build the car here then import it from Europe because of how strong the Euro is
If this is true and hoping will happen (which will help Gm), does anyone think that moving Astra product to the US we'll see different variations of the Astra for Saturn? ei twintop, sedan, redline?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
If this is true and hoping will happen (which will help Gm), does anyone think that moving Astra product to the US we'll see different variations of the Astra for Saturn? ei twintop, sedan, redline?
It is possible, I am sure we will see the Red Line since Saturn makes a Red Line of pretty much everything, even the Vue, and the Outlook needs one as well with a DI turbo engine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.