GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During the last several months, photos have surfaced of a GM CUV identified as the Cadillac BRX. But as reported, those photos were actually of the next-generation Chevy Equinox. But today spies delivered the first photos of an actual 2010 Cadillac BRX prototype.

FULL STORY

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
That's kinda odd... The new Vue and the new 'Nox proto have 5 bolt hubs, the BRX proto has 6 bolt hubs. (The Provoq concept had little hub caps that hid the number of wheel bolts.) I wonder if they are using some Lambda bits on this vehicle?

·
Registered
6,105 Posts
Is it just me, or does the grill largely resemble the new Mercedes design?
im thinking more acura.

seems cool, even though i cant see a friggin thing under the camo.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Hey, do any of you "insiders" know why it has 6 bolt wheels? (See my earlier post.)
Probably because the engineers didn't think a 5-bolt hub would handle the stresses involved. I wouldn't read too much into it because alot of trucks these days are coming with 6-bolt hubs.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
I really like the fact that this is going to have integrated tailpipes. I would prefer them to be a different shape, something more angular, like the CTS Coupe concept, however, It is still a nice touch.

-Chase

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
looks good and If you look at the interior shot closely it appears that the BRX (or whatever the final name of this vehicle will be) has the same pop up nav screen as the CTS so its safe to assume that it will have the same entertainment options as the CTS

·
Super Moderator
20,962 Posts
Looks pretty good. I really love how the engineers tried to cover up the sloped roofline in the back by packing the camo with something.
And I don't see pop-out door handles. :(
Any chance of those making it to production?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
This might very well be the car that replaces our BMW X3. I think our lease runs out in 18 months. I think my wife would like this car and she's the one that drives the X3.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts