GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its not such a seriouse website but its good enough
A Japanese scientist has developed a coat that appears to make the wearer invisible.
Man, it never ceases to amaze me how far we have come from the goddamn telegraph....... http://www.eightballmagazine.com/diatribes...diatribes39.htm]
dude that is soooocool :woot2: but i bet only RICH people can afford it <_<
i cant believe it, i hate japan .....nuff said :mf_boff:

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
That is fake. I can't believe you fell for it.

It's called "Photoshop" it can do wonders to pictures.

If it's real, why can't you see the bicyclist (on the left)'s chest/face through the arm of the jacket?

The website title and agenda also indicate it's not to be taken seriously.

·
Registered
372 Posts
That is fake. I can't believe you fell for it.

It's called "Photoshop" it can do wonders to pictures.

If it's real, why can't you see the bicyclist (on the left)'s chest/face through the arm of the jacket?

The website title and agenda also indicate it's not to be taken seriously.
It was also reported on Ananova, optics.org, PRWeb, and Wired News.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i heard it on cnn and from my ss teacher and my science teacher so i dont know how fake it can be unless my teachers and the staff at cnn r idiots lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
No it's true. It is made from a bunch of led's. It also contains tiny cameras. They take pictures of what is behind the person and project onto the front and vice versa. I first read about it a year or so ago. First picture that I have seen though.

:frankie:

·
Registered
954 Posts
I think this shows how serious they are..........................
You see how much **** the Klingons got away with for years when they had a clocking device and Kirk didn't.
This thing is old, stupid and a load of crap!

Oh and speaking of crap, whatever happened to that cloned baby? :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
The idea was probably American....

Remember the movie PREDATOR?

The premise is to have cameras that shoot 360 around you and display an image from the opposite side so you can see what is behind the person. Perfect camo as long as your clothing doesn't have some funky neon green color inherent to it.

The other give away would be leaning against a wall or a tree, your rear cameras would pick up shadow that wouldn't be there if you weren't standing there.

I remember thinking that this was do-able back when I watched Predator as a kid.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
if that's fake, then the video i had (i deleted it yesterday while cleaning out my hard drive) is also fake. you could see the people moveing around behind him. a truck drove past as well. The pics and vids for this had been flying around on the internet for a year or 2 now.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Does no one remember that stupid cloned baby scandal? Also how that dumb scooter thing was supposed to "revolutionize" our way of transportation :rolleyes:

Just because something is on CNN doesn't mean one bit that it's true. They show dumb things like that because they know it'll attract attention.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts