GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,494 Posts
don't know any details but MAYBE Honda X GM is primarily for the North American market and the Sony X Honda for ASIA / Japan
OR maybe the Sony X Honda is MORE about tech and LESS about a finished car and the SONY car was more of a "hay look at our tech" and less about a SONY-MOBILE
SONY NON consumer products are VERY GOOD and they do have a LOT of tech / know how and to keep up with Tesla / GOOGLE EVERYBODY needs all the "help" they can get GM included
Sony is certainly not the Sony of the 1990’s . Their place as technology leaders has long been overtaken by the likes of Samsung, etc.
I would place Bose ahead of Sony with consumer electronics at this point in time.

·
Premium Member
36,494 Posts
Lol, 8-tracks aren't coming back in my lifetime. Vinyl I get, tapes and 8-track make no sense anymore.

Not on this planet,. Bose has no where near the breadth, revenue, or level of tech Sony has. Bose just is better at marketing on the low end.
Sony, and technology is not what I think. If they have the technology, where is it ? There might be something I am missing. Sony is pretty much gone beyond the Old walkmans and boom boxes of yore.

Now you have Bose and Apple for example when it comes to ear ponds, Google doesn’t even list them above $200.00

1 - 4 of 4 Posts