GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Now I don't know which will come back! I'll need someone with a massively huge intellect to clarify it for me. :ROFLMAO:

Maybe both will stage a comeback! I'm buying TDK stock right NOW.
Lol, 8-tracks aren't coming back in my lifetime. Vinyl I get, tapes and 8-track make no sense anymore.

I would place Bose ahead of Sony with consumer electronics at this point in time.
Not on this planet,. Bose has no where near the breadth, revenue, or level of tech Sony has. Bose just is better at marketing on the low end.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Sony, and technology is not what I think. If they have the technology, where is it ? There might be something I am missing. Sony is pretty much gone beyond the Old walkmans and boom boxes of yore.

Now you have Bose and Apple for example when it comes to ear ponds, Google doesn’t even list them above $200.00
Lol, ear pods are for people who don't like music. Sony has these on sale right now, normally $1k: Premium Hi-Res Headphones |Sony US

Which you could play on your HiRes Player (still branded as a Walkman) for $3700:

PS5, TV's, Projectors, Cameras, Cell Phones, etc...Heck, they even made a robot dog years ago. This year they patented a spacial audio technology. It's not them, its you. Cheers! 😛

1 - 2 of 2 Posts