1. Wheels on that Bentley are an example that not all the Bentley owners have any kind of good taste.
2. S5 is hot hot hot. I want one in dark grey.
3. Hummer H3T would be a perfect addition to my future motorcycle and that color is cool. (anyone knows when the 2-door version is coming out?)
4 ZR1 - no comments needed. #1 'daily exotic'
5. The Soltice looks more expensive with this top.
6. The SL looks like a cheap-custom version of the SL R129
thanks for the pictures
I missed it this year. I had planned to go on opening night, but bad things came up, that forced me to have to take an emergency trip out of town. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait untill next year now.
I too wish I could have gone, I've been every year since I was about 5 or 6. This was the first year I missed it and I really wish I would've gone. Next year is looking better because Texas Tech's spring break is going to be about this time next year which should fall on the Dallas Auto Show weekend... I look forward to it!
I remember discussing the Murano's refresh here, but these are the first pics I recall seeing of the new FX45. And they really, really messed up. I wish I lived in a larger city, our show never has anything cool.