GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts

The 3rd Pontiac to debut at NYIAS is the 2009 Pontiac Solstice Targa. The long awaited coupe version of Pontiac's hot little roadster will finally hit production. Here is a shot of it with its bigger RWD cousin the G8 ST.

this was on the pontiac website for a few hours... and someone got a screen shot.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Re: Solstice Targa image surfaces!!! HOLY HELL

The Solstice coupe lives!

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
The production looks better then the concept!! Very Z4 M coupe looking...very awesome!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Is this supposed to slot below the roadster, or just be an alternative to it?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Looks good, but I'll be interested to see a better picture and to see what type of storage it will have. Being single, I don't have the luxury of having one "family car" and one "fun car." They kind of have to coexist, or at least in a similar manner as my current Firebird.

·
Premium Member
8,886 Posts
Oh my. That's better looking than the concept! It's downright gorgeous. They'll not be able to build enough of those. Pontiac just needs a RWD G6 replacement and it's set.

·
Premium Member
8,886 Posts
Looks good, but I'll be interested to see a better picture and to see what type of storage it will have. Being single, I don't have the luxury of having one "family car" and one "fun car." They kind of have to coexist, or at least in a similar manner as my current Firebird.
That should have sufficient storage in back, what with no top to stow. I wonder if it's a hatch?

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
Now this car may actually add something to Pontiac sales numbers, unlike that lil' pick-up.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Depending on price, this could easily be my next car. It really should have come out a year or two ago, but better late than never.

·
Registered
615 Posts
wow from what i can tell i love it! i really disliked the concept but this i like. i cant wait to see it in person. how long do u think it will be till it hits dealers? cuz i may add this to my list of cars i'll look into purchasing especially if its a hatch, its like a GM 350 z

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Be a great looking vehicle and it will trump the Mazda MX-5 coupe to the market

1 - 20 of 150 Posts