Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I have always been more particle to the Solstice myself, esp in GXP trim

5,934 Posts
Hmm, I thought it was going to be race prepped. Cuz I did see a race prepped (roll cages, stipped, etc.) Solstice on the web for sale awhile back.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Many posters like the Saturn Sky's styling better than the Solstice's styling, but I prefer the Solstice.
While I like the Sky's design, (It had to grow on me.) I'll take a Solstice -- ESPECIALLY the GXP -- over a Sky any day.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
it looks really good in that picture, the best view I have seen of it yet! I have never seen a real one in person, this picture has impressed me more than any others Ive seen

·
Registered
441 Posts
Same here. I find the Solstice to be boring compared to my Sky. But they both look a million times better than the soapbar looking miata or s2000.
I like the Solstice better than the Sky, but I agree with the second sentence 100%. If the Solstice did not exist, I would have a Sky. Skys are real lookers also...I just love my Solstice more. But either way, both are far more stylish than any miata or s2000. Hands down.

·
Registered
15 Posts
my only big complant about the Solstice is that it needs more leg room! i mean adding a few inches by making the back of the car just a little longer wouldn't hurt any performance and would only add to the styling! and maybe a wing and a SC 3.8L v6!! and lighten up the car a bit seem kinda hefty for a 2 seater

1 - 17 of 17 Posts