GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ok, not quite sure where the GXP is coming from though... Also, did you mean to leave the windshield frame and side mirrors the original gun-metal grey?

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by simmonsmb@Jan 30 2004, 04:37 PM
Ok, not quite sure where the GXP is coming from though... Also, did you mean to leave the windshield frame and side mirrors the original gun-metal grey?
First: GXP is Pontiac's new proformance line... ;)

Second: the frame around the windshield is not body colored, its chrome..

·
Registered
387 Posts
nice chop i like the backround (though its not very tight on car). O and the one problem with the car is there is no pontiac symbol (lost it when u chopped the grill im guessin).

·
Registered
46 Posts
The front is real ugly. I would have just left the grille alone but moved the arrowhead to its position on the Solstice concept; btween the "twin-port" grille.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Like #2 better. It seems to flow more smoothly, but the hood is lacking something that I just can't put my finger on... It's smooth, not tacky it just looks open. Anyway good work on the design. :D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
NSAP hope you dont mind but I took the liberty of touching up the background and adding the arrowhead emblem to the hood to version#1

·
Registered
46 Posts
When it comes to the nose, it's still ugly... Eh, if I want it my way, I'll do my own...

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by bakerna@Jan 31 2004, 10:11 AM
NSAP hope you dont mind but I took the liberty of touching up the background and adding the arrowhead emblem to the hood to version#1
I don't mind, but I purposly made the background that way. ;)

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
How about a ram-air style hood on the GXP version?,something that'll stand out more than just the "plain" GXP.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by casket_demon@Jan 31 2004, 07:14 PM
How about a ram-air style hood on the GXP version?,something that'll stand out more than just the "plain" GXP.
Good Suggestion! I will work on that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts