GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Wow thats really beautiful. Great chop. You'll have to let me know how you do. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
Aside from to much Viper around the taillights (specifically creasing inside the "fin"...) it's GREAT!!!!

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thankks guys :)

AmericanRevolution said:
Aside from to much Viper around the taillights (specifically creasing inside the "fin"...) it's GREAT!!!!
well, i wasn't really trying to make it a new solstice or anything, they needed more entries so i made one. i guess this could be more of a small viper, to compete with the solstice and sky :eek: .

also, it may look like i just pasted the viper's rear on, but there was a lot more to it. the donor viper looked like this:

i took out the liscense plate, "viper" logo and viper 'taillight', and added exhaust. i also had to make the 'fender hump' bigger so it flowed into the tail. each individual section (bumper left, bumper right, plate area, taillight area, etc) had to be colorized separately to make it fit with the solstice. oh yeah, and the stripes too.

glad you guys like it :D

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks....something happened to the quote in my post about 3 posts up. there was something else there and now the post i quoted isn't even in this thread. do any quotes of your post change when you delete your post?

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
The one where you quoted American Revolution? I can still see it. And no, if the original poster deletes his post after you quote it, it will still show up in the post in which you quoted him in. Sorry, that sounds kinda confusing.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
heals120 said:
The one where you quoted American Revolution? I can still see it. And no, if the original poster deletes his post after you quote it, it will still show up in the post in which you quoted him in. Sorry, that sounds kinda confusing.
i know what you mean, it's just that after re-reading my quote-post, it really doesn't make sense with the quote in there :rolleyes: .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts