GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
alrighty, so I originally started by wanting to create a replacement for the Cobalt because I think it is in need of the "family look", but, I do have this problem with making vehicles too long, so I thought that I should just move it up to a different class. Unfortunately, as I searched for the new Malibu, it looked pretty close to it (I didn't use any pictures while drawing....), just with (IMO) a bit more of an attractive face and a better stance, so it will be my version of the Malibu.

I guess that I will have to try the Cobalt again...

-Chase

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
it looks good overall, the front end is nice and bold, though the grill is a bit too tall imo. The roofline is a bit low, it needs to be raised and given a little bit more character, it looks kinda generic (im guilty of this too in my drawings :) ) also, the perspective around the far side of the windshield is off, the windshield shouldnt converge that much.

actually, i think it would make a very nice cobalt, it looks too big for one, but with a few tweaks, it would look very nice. Perhaps you should use this as an underlay when you're drawing your cobalt ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts