1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
**Puts hand up** :lol:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Mine's there. I just have a link to my cardomain site since I don't feel like retyping everything.

·
Super Moderator
4,283 Posts
Mine's there (1999 Camaro SS) and I was completey shocked and stoked to log in and find it as the featured car! :afro:

Thanks, Branden!

·
Registered
350 Posts
I added mine. I am hoping to bug Branden to go takes some pics of both of ours, but he is so busy with his websites. We shall see.

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
I added my cars, but with some caveats.

* My Saturn is an SL2, which is not in the model list, and the page won't submit without a model selected. I picked ION in lieu of SL2, but please do add older Saturn models.

* In addition to the cars I added, I also have a Winnebago Brave. Yeah yeah, it's an RV, but it is built on a Chevy truck platform. Winnebago isn't in the list, and I guess RV's don't count anyway...or do they? :blink:

I'll post pics for my garage entries in the near future. A couple of my cars are dirty, been busy, yada yada yada...

·
Registered
80 Posts
*raises hand* I did! I did!

Hopefully I'll have better pics tomorrow, provided FedEx gets on the ball and delivers my camera, it's sunny, and I don't die of exposure washing the darn car in sub-freezing weather.

Ahhh.... all for the exploitation of my Cutlass.

Matt

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
i guess i should own the car before i post it, right? i found the one i want... i just haven't found out if it's for sale yet or not! hahaha! oh 87' fiero GT... you will be mine... wish me luck on my quest (no, not nissan :blink: )

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Originally posted by paul8488@Feb 9 2004, 01:36 PM
i guess i should own the car before i post it, right? i found the one i want... i just haven't found out if it's for sale yet or not! hahaha! oh 87' fiero GT... you will be mine... wish me luck on my quest (no, not nissan :blink: )
Why just an 87? How about an 88? I seem to always like the last year of a model run myself. I hope you at least get a 5 speed.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by demonspeed+Feb 10 2004, 12:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (demonspeed @ Feb 10 2004, 12:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-paul8488@Feb 9 2004, 01:36 PM
i guess i should own the car before i post it, right? i found the one i want... i just haven't found out if it's for sale yet or not! hahaha! oh 87' fiero GT... you will be mine... wish me luck on my quest (no, not nissan  :blink: )
Why just an 87? How about an 88? I seem to always like the last year of a model run myself. I hope you at least get a 5 speed. [/b][/quote]
well i meant i've actually come across an '87... just gotta convince the guy to sell it to me! s'only a 4-speed, but i actually like that transmission. you're right though... '88 GT... 5-speed... T-tops... mmmmmmm

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Originally posted by paul8488@Feb 10 2004, 08:31 AM
you're right though... '88 GT... 5-speed... T-tops... mmmmmmm
Oh yes... if I were to buy a Fiero, that's what i'd be looking for. :D

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Originally posted by decka@Feb 11 2004, 05:59 PM
I want to add mine but I have an Oldsmobile Achieva wich isn't listed under the models
Use the Garage Support/Model Requests section to request that your make/model be added.

·
Registered
66 Posts
1 - 20 of 59 Posts