GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
11,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when does voting start?

This is my first comp. Isn't this comp meant to be closed now and voting started? And how long does voting stay open for? Thanks.

;)

·
Registered
736 Posts
sometime between now and the start of the next competition, and whenever rex gets around to it. typically less than a month after the advertised close date.

and i'm hoping not until after i've had a chance to scan my pair of sketches that i drew up around in the first week of the competition but never quite got around to submitting.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
MonaroSS said:
So when does voting start?

This is my first comp. Isn't this comp meant to be closed now and voting started? And how long does voting stay open for? Thanks.

;)
when the results from the last one are up:confused:

anyway you should ask questions like these in the contest rules thread rather than starting a new one:yup:

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
If all goes well, I'll start the voting tomorrow (Wednesday). So get your entries in tonight.

As for the last contest, I know I tabulated the votes. Not sure what I did with them.

perhaps working at Toyota is warping my mind.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Rex Raider said:
If all goes well, I'll start the voting tomorrow (Wednesday). So get your entries in tonight.

As for the last contest, I know I tabulated the votes. Not sure what I did with them.

Toyota! when did that happen?

·
Registered
11,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rex Raider said:

Hi Rex Raider,

Sounds like you need help (and more than with the Toyota thing :)).

FBODYRULES seems a keen chop guy and is already a certified GMI Contributor; maybe he could take on some admin. LOL. Don't thank me FBODY for volunteering you. :)

;)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
MonaroSS said:
Hi Rex Raider,

Sounds like you need help (and more than with the Toyota thing :)).

FBODYRULES seems a keen chop guy and is already a certified GMI Contributor; maybe he could take on some admin. LOL. Don't thank me FBODY for volunteering you. :)

;)

ok I won't
:p:

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I'll 2nd MonaroSS's volunteering FBody for a GMI Administrator or Contributor.:yup:

Y'Welcome FBody! :D

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts
asim said:
Oh man, don't remind me. LOL

I bet that all the Toyota propaganda really is screwing up Rex's mind. lol

I knew it would! :D I just hate the thought..a GMI Admin working for Toyota! :eek:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Rex Raider said:
I try not to drink the kool-aid.

I drive an '07 Camry Hybrid too.
are you working in there as a spy?

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Well, what can ya tell us about Toyota, that alot of people don't know about Toyota? That is if you're not sworn to secrecy about everything.:)

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
LeSabre said:
Well, what can ya tell us about Toyota, that alot of people don't know about Toyota? That is if you're not sworn to secrecy about everything.:)
Toyota makes a darn good product. Exciting? No. But darn good. and the people that buy them, buy them because of reputation.
And no one that comes in to buy a Toyota is even thinking of buying a domestic car. If not Toyota, they'd be at Honda.

That said, I have the hardest job at the dealership. I sell extended warranties. Everyone's first response is "I don't need it, it's a Toyota".

Looks like voting will start Sunday.

·
Registered
11,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rex Raider said:
Toyota makes a darn good product. Exciting? No. But darn good. and the people that buy them, buy them because of reputation.
And no one that comes in to buy a Toyota is even thinking of buying a domestic car. If not Toyota, they'd be at Honda.

That said, I have the hardest job at the dealership. I sell extended warranties. Everyone's first response is "I don't need it, it's a Toyota".

So I get it.

If you can sell extended warranties at Toyota you can sell them anywhere.

What a great way to establish your credentials so as to eventually work for GM and make a killing in commissions at a Chevy dealership. LOL.

;)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Rex Raider said:

such a shame, I have always been in love with american cars,
I never thought this would happen,
I really hope things change.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts