GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out at our family reunion my cousin purchased an Olds Alero. They (his mom bought it, he's paying her back... she's married and divoriced from the family) got it for like $4K out the door apparently. Had it for a couple weeks.

Man, never thought I'd see the day that he would actually have his own car! Heck, drive for that matter! (He's 20.. .and just now has his permit) Driving and having a car is about 851987472012973rd on his list of things do do/have, not much ahead of jumping head-first into a swamp with alligators in it. lol (First on his list? Becoming Emperor of the World. Which would scare me if not for the fact he promised me America :D haha)

Anyway, he ended up in this Alero without any help from me (how did he not ask me or mention anything? I was in car sales, jeeze! lol), so glad there's another GM (if not new... still GM) in the family. I rode in it, it seems to drive/ride remarkably well for an I4 Alero with almost 125K miles on it.

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
that has the ecotec in it? Stout engine no doubt, if its the 2.4 non-ecotec then maybe not...

glad to hear, those are nice cars, if I didn't get the Modded SS, I DID consider an Alero coupe.

CobaltSS

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya, I believe its the Ecotec, which I know are great engines in which will run and run and run so long as its taken care of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts