GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,875 Posts
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

·
Banned
8,969 Posts
"We've had a couple of guys come in and make offers," Corrigan said. "I think I'm going to put up a bird feeder and water bath."

-For the birds or the truck?? My guess is the birds.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
"We've had a couple of guys come in and make offers," Corrigan said. "I think I'm going to put up a bird feeder and water bath."

-For the birds or the truck?? My guess is the birds.
I think you're right... they obviously don't clean the trucks too often.

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
Workers at the dealership, located at 1350 W. Katella Ave., noticed the bird had built a nest at the base of the windshield when the truck was delivered to the lot last week. After further inspection, Floor Manager Paul Corrigan said the bird had laid two eggs.
The nest was there when it was delivered and then the bird laid eggs? Bet that bird was tired after that trip......:lmao:

Oh and great delivery clean up also.....

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Well, after that you definitely won't be able to say a F150 isn't environmentally friendly anymore. Wildlife haven, can it get any greener??? Take that, Prius :D

5,934 Posts
At least it's a Ford.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Journalist standards. What the heck is this writer smoking? It must be good stuff
The title of this thread is not the title of the article. The article title is "Bird builds nest in truck at car dealership." It is just a piece of light reading that is meant for a chuckle. No conspiracy here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts