GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Surprisingly it was much sooner than I thought i would earlier this year, and on top of that it was neither the Tundra 5.7L Reg cab or the 2009 Ram (obviously) I thought it would be!

So what did I buy??

I ended up buying a 2008 Nissan Xterra X 4x4, 5spd auto, power everything, and A/C, the only extra feature were floor mats lol.

I must admit i never thought i would buy an Xterra but once i researched it a bit, test drove it, and realized the price was such a good deal i had to pull the trigger!

Here is a pic:

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you betrayed us, But congrats, and enjoy your new ride. Its one rugged truck
Hahahaha nah im still a gm fan, I'm still going to save my pennies and who knows..... I saw a bad ass Pontiac G8 GT across the street. I gotta admit after seeing it in person you realize the pictures don't do it justice at all that thing was a beauty. And since i already got enough trucks it will definitely be a car next ;) just going to take a bit.

And thank you very much :D

·
Banned
8,969 Posts
Congrats. I must warn you though- that thing is a gas PIG! Nissan's utes are horrible on fuel economy. I hope this won't be a daily commuter!

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Congratulations. I've always liked how Nissan put the rear door handles up high for the two door look

1 - 6 of 6 Posts